All 16 art Reviews

dude this is amazing.

TaraGraphika responds:

Thank you!

Golem Golem

This would be really cool without the outlines in certain areas.

MaxRH responds:

Aye. Looking at it now I can see a few areas I should have worked more on. Oh well. Live and learn.

Spectating Spectating

ahahaha...thanks! :D

Charizard Charizard

This is not charizard.

Jiovanni responds:

Please.... I've seen many stylized, realistic, abstract, varying renditions of charizard through fan art.

well if anything it is a dragon at least, unless not compared to your own standards....

I've seen worse looking charizards out there. I'm sorry this one isn't painted in to complete the illusion, but I just don't work that way with my drawings...

Zap! Zap!

The style is beautiful, and it's simplicity is amazing.

jaccabe responds:

Thank you.

cave background cave background

This is rad man, really. The hues are so close together yet perfectly contrasted. And the dark lines brings in a really cool cartoony style. I dig it man.

Dude I-; Dude I-;

These proportions are off.. I'm sorry to say it, but it's better to learn your lesson early on. While I can see that over sized eyes are a stylistic effect, the size of the head does not scale to the body, It just makes it seemed unfinished. Ya feel? Keep up the good work though! I really dig the values in the hair. :)

ZekiDance responds:

Yeah dude of course! I totally recognized those flaws in this sketch but I didn't feel like changing it. Thanks!

Rakku Rakku

PIXEL ART REPRESENT! Great job!

Future days pt.3 Future days pt.3

I love the color scheme honestly. Keep it up :)